Thrive Market is a membership-based retailer offering natural and organic food products at reduced costs.
Objective: Create a user friendly experience for making healthy living easy and affordable for everyone.
· Art direction and concept development.
· Designed user interface: typography, brand colors, photography, and layout.
· Strategized and designed new subscription feature and blog templates.
· Creating UI for responsive website articles pages for Los Angeles Times, Chicago Tribune, and several other markets
· Responsible for UAT and design QA for Tribune properties across multiple viewpoints and devices
· Leading brand strategy and design for 80Twelve, an online sports network
· Strategizing and designing user interface for membership offer panels
· Designing presentation templates and style guides for senior team
Client: Tribune Publishing
Objective: To create stacked and horizontal logos, custom numbers, lower thirds for YouTube videos, and a brand guide for Tribune's Publishing's new media brand (80Twelve).
·Art Direction and concept development
·The brand logo was developed to communicate the high energy and unique take of the brand. The Orange is strong and bright without being abrasive or simple. The flat colors and thin lines are designed to target a digitally savvy group without being cheap or pandering. Added value is derived from the use of the unique number style. These will be used in listicles, stats, dates, etc. Finally, the bold twelve provides a sense of trustworthiness.